8/07/2012

Sorry for time between posts

I am sorry it has been so long since I posted. To be honest, I have been at a loss as to how best to use this blog to promote my idea(s) for an organization. I was looking forward to sharing ideas with people on how best to get started, and I've been letting the fact that I'm not getting any comments get me down. This has happened for two reasons: 1. I've never been good at trusting my own instincts, so I admit I've been looking for encouragement through "Yeah, I like that idea" or "Good job" comments that haven't come. 2. I often have GREAT ideas, but NO idea how to bring them to reality. That is what I'm facing in starting a non-profit. As such, I've been looking for people to be like, "have you thought of this?" "How about this?" "Have you done this?"

I'm done doing that. I'm also done only posting with SPECIFIC ideas and concepts. I *should* be posting every time I have a thought about the Foundation, and that's what I'm going to start doing... even if it's "I'm totally lost and don't know what to do next."


No comments:

Post a Comment